CAM-PLEX offers four fun and educational acting classes. Join two great instructors with acting warm ups, exercise, and games. These classes are appropriate for all skill levels.
- Class 1 (Kindergarten-2nd Grade) $5
- Class 2 (3rd-6th Grade) $5
Classes with Molly O'Connor Dailey
- Saturday, October 28, 2017: The Audition- One of the most important and often ignored areas to master, overcome your fear of auditioning with simple exercises and techniques.
- Saturday, December 2, 2017: Essential Improvisation- The best actors think on their feet and improvise when necessary. Learn the tricks of the trade with tips and games guaranteed to keep you on your toes.
- Saturday, January 20, 2018: Character Development- You've been cast...now what? Learn character development techniques through a series of games and exercises.
- February 24, 2018: Ensemble Building- A production is only as strong as its group of actors. Learn to work together to create a strong ensemble during this fun class.
|Grade Level / Age||Time|
|K - 2nd Grade||10:00 am - 10:45 am|
|3 - 6th Grade||11:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Molly O'Connor Dailey received her Bachelor of Science degree in theatre from South Dakota State University and her Bachelor of Arts degree in music education from Black Hills State University. Locally, Molly has worked with the Performing Arts Workshop at CAM-PLEX for seven years. In the Rapid City area, she frequently fills the role of Musical Director at the Black Hills Community Theater.